1. Information We Collect
We collect information about you in various ways when you use our Site. We collect personal information you provide to us. For example, we collect your name, email address, and other information you provide us on our Site.
2. Use of Personal Information
We may use your personal information for various purposes, including to:
- Provide and deliver products and services, process transactions, and send related information such as confirmations and invoices;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about new contests, promotions, rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services.
3. Sharing of Personal Information
We do not share your personal information with third parties without your consent, except in the following circumstances or as described in this Policy:
- For legal, protection, and safety purposes;
- To comply with laws or any regulatory requirement;
- To respond to lawful requests and legal processes.
4. Security of your Personal Information
We take reasonable measures to help protect personal information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
5. Your Rights
As a user, you have the right to request access, rectification, or erasure of your personal data. You also have the right to object to certain processing activities and to withdraw any consent you have given.
6. Changes to this Policy
We may change this Policy from time to time. If we make any changes to this Policy, we will change the “Last Updated” date below.
If you have any questions about this Policy, please contact us at info [ at ] drnina.es.
This Policy is governed by EU law, in particular, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (the General Data Protection Regulation, or “GDPR”).
Last Updated: May 17 2023
© 2023 en.drnina.se. All rights reserved. Marbella, Spain.